Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Snoopy card


I made this card for a friends new baby to match a small rag quilt that I had also made. I am not sure what's going on but all the photos from snapfish are loading very small and when i try to make them larger they are getting very blurry. Guess I won't be using any more of my photos that I have stored on there. lol. The snoopy image is actually a piece of fabric that was cut from the material used in the rag quilt. I stamped the word baby on a piece of acetate with foam stamps and acrylic paints, then sponged the back of the acetate with white paint to give it more of an opaque look.


2 comments:

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace