Monday, April 28, 2014

Most Missed

So with the release of the retirement list us demos sometimes get a little bummed about the amount of stamp sets that we will be losing to showcase. Many will get rid of any retired items to make room for new products. Some keep every set they have. I do a little of both. This year I am not losing a ton of sets but I will be losing some that I use often and will miss very much.  I knew that Express Yourself would be going since it is a hostess set, but I really liked it and used it ALOT!

Just a reminder that stamps are also on a while supplies last basis and many are already sold out. If there is something you have been debating, be quick about it because things are literally selling out from the time they are getting added to your cart until you check out. 



The next set Delightful Dozen is already sold out in the clear selection so if you are wanting it you better get the wood version and get it fast. 

I just love the font, the size and everything about this set. I don't think that this is one that will be making it into my retirement sale. Unless SU completely amazes me and has some awesome sentiment sets in the new catalog. 


This set was great for so many different holidays. I think it was the only valentine stamp I had and that mothers day stamp I plan to use on cards next month. 


This set is also sold out in clear at the time of typing this but still available in wood mount. 

Fabulous Phrases is another one I reach for almost every time I stamp. 


I will be losing some more, I think 14 total, which really is not that bad but these are what I will miss the most. 

Is anyone noticing a pattern here? I really hope the sentiments in the new catalog are very nice since so many are leaving. 

You can view the retirement stamp list here, if you want to see what is still available.  They do try to keep it updated. 

And you can order online here to get any of the stamps you are still wanting to add to your collection before they are gone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace