Saturday, October 8, 2016

Not fun

Some time today was spent stamping but it was not happy crafting :(  Last month my grandpa passed away and I needed to send thank you cards for flowers and things.  I had been putting this off because it was something I didn't want to think about but it needed done.  Yes I could have used ones from the funeral home and had it done and over however when I stopped by there last week the lady still didn't have things together so I didn't get any thank you cards picked up and honestly I felt I should make them myself.  If they cared enough to send something I should take the time to send them a proper thank you.  


Thank you to Ginger Pelfrey for posting the card for my inspiration on Facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace